TOP IAS study materials IN KOLKATA FOR preliminary (prelims), mains and optional for CIVIL SERVICE EXAM OF UPSC
Ias Study materials will be exhaustive in content and will take care of every relevant section of exam. It would have every relevant section thoroughly dealt with. There will be relevant additional study & practice materials to improve writing skills
- Paper -1 Rs 7,000/-
A.( previous year question paper review and analysis , practice test papers with differing levels of difficulty, detailed analysis of all questions, up to date information regarding dynamic issues , current affair roundup of the whole of last year leading to the exam ,modern current history .
B. All Regular sections as notified in notification will be adequately dealt with
- Paper -2 Rs 3,000/-
Postage Charges (Per Subject)Rs 1000/-
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION — Civil Service STUDY MATERIAL
1. The study material will exhaustively cover both the papers of each of the subjects. The material on each subject will be subjective and detailed and comprise highly analytical notes covering every aspect of exam
2. The upsc civil service materials are available and published only in English medium , at the undermentioned cost:
Ias study materials ( subjects) Fees
 General Studies [all papers ]
 Economics [Two Papers]
 Geography [both Papers]
 History [Two Papers]
 Sociology [Two Papers]
 Political Science [Two Papers]
 Public Administration [Two Papers]
 Psychology [Two Papers]
* Postage Charges (Per Subject)
Rs. 2,000/-Rs. 2000/-
TERMS & CONDITIONS – civil service optional ias study materials
- The study material will be despatched at regular intervals. Hence, the candidates who wish to start their preparation early for the Preliminary Exam 2019, may send the payment as per the details given above.
- The IAS study material is sent by Registered Parcel/Speed Post on the next working day, after we receive the payment . Hence, the candidates may expect the study material in a weeks time, after it has been despatched
- Payment for the Study materials and Test Series is to be transferred to the following particulars”
- Account number – 110305001127
- Bank:ICICI BANK LTD
- Address:ICICI BANK LTD., HA-304, SECTOR 3, SALT LAKE CITY, BIDHAN NAGAR – 700097, NORTH 24 PARGANAS DIST., WEST BENGAL.
State: WEST BENGAL
District: NORTH 24 PARGANAS
- Branch:SALT LAKE SECTOR 3 BIDHAN NAGAR
- IFSC Code:ICIC0001103 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)
After payment has been completed in the above mentioned account by:
- Cash deposit or
- RTGS, IMPSand NEFT transfer
- receipt of payment in case of cash deposit ( sccanned copy) or payment receipt copy in case of net payment ( scanned copy)
- should be mailed to e-mail id – email@example.com
- along with – Address of the recipient
- STUDY MATERIALS will reach in a period of 15 days (holidays excluded)
******* For Any queries call – 033-40063456
- The study material can also be purchased directly from the institute against cash payment, on any working day between 9.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m.
- No request for refund of the payment or change in the subject will be entertained under any circumstances.
- In the case of General Studies, supplements on Current Affairs for CSAT would be supplied at regular intervals till exam .