|The best Test Series Programme for civil service preliminary is designed to keep aspirants ahead in the learning curve & be pattern proof so as not to be out -foxed and out-thought by UPSC in its ever-changing trends and focus.
Uniqueness of test series lies in :
· Test series faculty do not teach & therefore provide for an independent back up check on classroom curriculum.
· Difficulty level of actual exam is developed in terms of depth
· Analysis of answer sheets in accordance with the difficulty level of particular questions on a scale of 3.
· Test series include both formats i.e. subject level tests & mixed and shifting emphasis tests.
|Exams recreated ( exact to the pattern tests but difficulty level increases as exam nears)||TESTS ( online & offline):
· All the tests can be postponed not preponed
· Centre Tests will be conducted at fixed timings only (as in the test schedule).
· online tests cannot be copied for future reference 7 need to be collected from centres later.
|Measure yourself||1. LEVEL 1 Tests: Questions in these tests will check the basic understanding of the students as taught in class.
2. LEVEL 2 Tests: Questions in these tests will be of difficulty level as laid out in assignments.
3. Advanced level – Full Length Tests: Tests will be exact to the pattern of exam, at times testing candidates in changing emphasis, widening the horizon of their cross disciplinary understanding of subjects.
|Balance intensive and extensive studies|| The syllabus of the UPSC exam is not exhaustive in character & leaves scope for misinterpretation in depth and extent.
Certain small areas should be dealt with intensively & in depth.
Areas to be read extensively but not in depth only should be planned
Balance risk with accuracy & device proper strategy .
|Forward and backward linkages|| UPSC civil service exam sets questions having logic and having forward and backward linkages.
The current issues under discussion and at the forefront of political, economic and scientific & technological advancements form the core of their questions..
- PROGRAM DETAILS PRELIMS
|No. of Tests||MAXIMUM – 30, MINIMUM – 15 ( DEPENDS ON TIME AVAILABILITY0
Total 35 Tests in GS & CSAT – 10 (subject based tests) + 15 Full Length Tests + 5 CSAT tests
|Medium of Instruction||Available in English only|
( 30 tests)
|1. INR 10,000 for new students (starting 1st week of October)|
– INR 7,500 for new students (starting 1st week of October)