CIVIL SERVICE MAINS
UPSC Study Materials
- The ias study materials is exhaustive in content and approach & would require to be supplemented by current affairs.
- For additional reading a list of suggested Books is provided which can be referred to only after one has gone through our study materials.
- The ias study material in the following given subjects is available in English, at the cost mentioned against each subject:
- For Main Exam -The civil service study materials in General Studies will cover all the 4 papers while in optional subjects both the papers, as given below. The material on each subject will comprise of comprehensive and detailed discussion.
Subject Total Fee General Studies [FOUR Papers] 9,500 Geography [Two Papers] 6,000 History [Two Papers] 6,000 Political Science [Two Papers] 6,000 Public Administration [Two Papers] 6,000 Psychology [Two Papers] 6,000 Sociology [Two Papers] 6,000 Essay 2000
A Note before you buy, ias study materials
to be remembered,
- civil service study materials can also be purchased directly from the office of the institute on any day of the week during the office hours.
- the UPSC study material is sent by Registered Parcel/Speed Post within two working days of receiving the fee along with the Registration Form for Postal Guidance.
- The fee payment for the civil service study material can be done online at the following particulars,
IAS VISION ,
DB - 45,SECTOR -1,SALT LAKE CITY
KOLKATA – 700 064Bank account details for NEFT or IMPS transfer are as follows:Bank Name: ICICI BANK
Bank Address: ICICI BANK LTD., HA-304, SECTOR 3, SALT LAKE CITY, BIDHAN NAGAR - 700097, WEST BENGAL
A/C Number: 110305001127
Beneficiary Name: IAS VISION
IFSC Code: ICIC0001103 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)
- In case of above Transfer, please send a scanned copy of the receipt of the transaction along with the filled "ENROLMENT FORM" to the following email address: email@example.com
- It may please be kept in mind by the candidate that the Study Circle is not in a position to help them in respect of their requirements of other publications or books, except its own study material mentioned above.
- No request for refund of the payment or change in the subject will be allowed.
Civil service exam is challenging & at times seems risky to many because of the vastness of the syllabus but that is only half the story -- linking all information gathered into coherent arguments and conclusive judgements is where classroom programme becomes relevant and a necessity.