Enrolment open for ias coaching in kolkata for UPSC civil service 2019, For General Studies and Optionals : Enrol for Best Test Series 2019 for Ias preliminary & mains | Enrol for IAS Mains writing sessions |
|ias coaching in kolkata | weekday and weekend classes | programmes & courses|
|Weekday Programme – I||( comprising of classes running through the week i.e. Monday to Friday) & starts every month .It runs through 9 months starting in april every year.courses are of 16 months maximum and 9 months minimum
FEES – 90,000
|Weekend programme -II,||classes are held only on weekends (Saturday & Sunday ) and a fresh group starts every month and is of 12 months duration
FEES – 90,000
Associated conditions for ias coaching in kolkata
|POINTS TO BE NOTED|
|Note 1||Every programme for ias coaching in kolkata will run as per schedule and no change will be allowed after start but repetition can be allowed .|
|Note 2||Flexibility in terms of spacing of mock tests and request for doubt clearing sessions will entirely be at IAS Visions discretion .|
|The details of ias coaching in kolkata & the areas to be covered in each batch are:|
1.creating strong foundation – Ias coaching seeks to achieve
|During the period, candidates will be spending a minimum of 6 hours every day in the institute. The time period would be utilized for compulsory papers i.e (General Studies for Preliminary & Mains and the Essays) moreover providing strong foundation to remove inconsistencies in academic education is our hallmark.|
2.our upsc coaching centre in kolkata seeks to deliver
|Through this period, the candidates would be supported to gain a sharper, wider & deeper perception of the areas of extreme relevance in line with the recent trends along with practice in writing answers for Main Exam while MCQ tests will be held for CSAT Exam.|
3. No shortcuts – start early
|The object is to impart a clear view of the syllabus in all subjects. Generally, select topics would be covered in case of optional subjects to impart a clear understanding of the fundamentals involved. The candidates would be expected to cover certain areas of study on their own as per some general instructions given to them with regard to such areas.|
|The Kothari Committee of UPSC, in its report, has listed the qualities that should be rated in the interview as, “clarity of expression, grasp of narrative & argument, reasoning ability, appreciation of different points of view, awareness and concern for socio-economic problems, range and depth of interests and personal attributes relevant to interaction with people”.
The Interview is laid out to be such as to be able to comprehensively arrive at a conclusive judgement with regards to the suitability of a candidate in terms of his administrative potential and analytical bent of mind . interview Board does not focus on a cross examination rather , it tries to evaluate communication skills,clarity of thought .
Our idea is simply to instill a sense of extra belief in what a candidate believes in by encouraging him to be himself .
why ias vision is the best ias coaching in kolkata?
Ias coaching IS NOT ENOUGH IF ……….
- institute is not providing support for repeat attempt (next year).
- an independent test series is not part of the programme.
- adequate library support is not available.
- revision classes are not part of programme.
IAS VISION- ias coaching in kolkata
We have done all the homework, rest assured our ias coaching in kolkata has everything you need to succeed . There is no challenge big enough for those who have patience and determination.
Do it yourself
Go for self preparation, with our study materials.
TOP IAS study materials for civil service coaching in kolkata FOR prelims, mains and optional for CIVIL SERVICE EXAM OF UPSC. These study materials are provided and are part of all programmes for ias coaching in kolkata.
Study materials will be exhaustive in content and will take care of every relevant section of exam. It would have every relevant section thoroughly dealt with . there will be relevant materials to improve writing skills
- Paper -1 Rs 7,000/-
A.( previous year question paper review and analysis , practice test papers with differing levels of difficulty, detailed analysis of all questions, up to date information regarding dynamic issues, current affair roundup of the whole of last year leading to the exam, modern current history.
B. All Regular sections as notified in notification will be particularly & adequately dealt with.
- Paper -2 Rs 3,000/-
Postage Charges (Per Subject) Rs 1000/-
UPSC COACHING IN KOLKATA – MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION STUDY MATERIAL 1. The study material will exhaustively cover both the papers of each of the subjects. The material on each subject will be subjective and detailed and comprise highly analytical notes covering every aspect of exam
2. The course materials are available and published only in English medium , at the undermentioned cost:
 General Studies [all papers ]
 Economics [Two Papers]
 Geography [both Papers]
 History [Two Papers]
 Sociology [Two Papers]
 Political Science [Two Papers]
 Public Administration [Two Papers]
 Psychology [Two Papers]
* Postage Charges (Per Subject)
Rs. 2,000/-Rs. 2000/-
The study material will be despatched at regular intervals. Hence, the candidates who wish to start their preparation early for the Preliminary Exam may send the payment as per the details given above.
- the study material is sent by Registered Parcel/Speed Post on the next working day, after we receive the payment . Hence, the candidates may expect the study material in a weeks time, after it has been despatched
- Payment for the Study materials and Test Series is to be transferred to the following particulars”
- Account number – 110305001127
- Bank:ICICI BANK LTD
- Address:ICICI BANK LTD., HA-304, SECTOR 3, SALT LAKE CITY, BIDHAN NAGAR – 700097, NORTH 24 PARGANAS DIST., WEST BENGAL.
State: WEST BENGAL
District: NORTH 24 PARGANAS
- Branch:SALT LAKE SECTOR 3 BIDHAN NAGAR
- IFSC Code:ICIC0001103 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)
payment has to be completed in the above mentioned account by:
- Cash deposit or
- RTGS, IMPSand NEFT transfer
- receipt of payment in case of cash deposit ( sccanned copy) or payment receipt copy in case of net payment ( scanned copy)
- should be mailed to e-mail id – email@example.com
- along with – address of the recipient
- STUDY MATERIALS will reach in a period of 15 days (holidays excluded)
******* For Any queries call – 033-40063456
- The study material can also be purchased directly from the institute against cash payment, on any working day between 9.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m.
- moreover No request for refund of the payment or change in the subject will be entertained under any circumstances.
- In General Studies, supplements on Current Affairs would be supplied at regular intervals till exam.