|Enrolment open for UPSC civil service coaching 2019 in kolkata : Enrol for best test series 2018 preliminary & mains | enrol for mains writing test sessions | weekday and weekend|
|Weekday Programme – I||( comprising of classes running through the week i.e. Monday to Friday) & starts every month .It runs through 9 months starting in april every year.courses are of 16 months maximum and 9 months minimum
FEES – 90,000
|Weekend programme -II,||classes are held only on weekends (SatUrday & Sunday ) and a fresh group starts every month and is of 12 months duration
FEES – 90,000
|POINTS TO BE NOTED|
|· Note 1||Every programme will run as per schedule and no change will be allowed after start but repetition allowed .|
|· Note 2||Flexibility in terms of spacing of mock tests and request for doubt clearing sessions will entirely be at IAS Visions discretion .|
|The details of the areas to be covered in each batch are:|
|During the period ,candidates will be spending a minimum of 6 hours every day in the institute. The time period would be utilized for compulsory paper i.e (General Studies for Pre & Mains and the Essay).|
|Through this period, the candidates would be supported to gain a sharper perception of the areas of extreme relevance along with practice in writing answers for Main Exam while MCQ tests will be held for CSAT Exam.|
|The object is to impart a clear view of the syllabus in all subjects . Generally, select topics would be covered in case of optional subjects to impart a clear understanding of the fundamentals involved. The candidates would be expected to cover certain areas of study on their own as per some general instructions given to them with regard to such areas.|
|C – Interview Guidance||The Kothari Committee of UPSC, in its report, has listed the qualities that should be rated in the interview as, “clarity of expression, grasp of narrative & argument, reasoning ability, appreciation of different points of view, awareness and concern for socio-economic problems, range and depth of interests and personal attributes relevant to interaction with people”.
The Interview is laid out to be such as to be able to comprehensively arrive at a conclusive judgement with regards to the suitability of a candidate in terms of his administrative potential and analytical bent of mind . interview Board does not focus on a cross examination rather , it tries to evaluate communication skills,clarity of thought .
Our idea is simply to instill a sense of extra belief in what a candidate believes in by encouraging him to be himself .
IAS PREPARATION IS NOT ENOUGH……….
- If institute is not providing support for repeat attempt (next year).
- If an independent test series is not part of the programme.
- If adequate library support is not available.
- if revision classes are not part of programme.
We have done all the homework…………. rest assured . There is no challenge big enough for those who have patience and determination.
Do it yourself
Go for self preparation, with our study materials.
TOP IAS study materials IN KOLKATA FOR prelims, mains and optional for CIVIL SERVICE EXAM OF UPSC
Study materials will be exhaustive in content and will take care of every relevant section of exam. It would have every relevant section thoroughly dealt with . there will be relevant materials to improve writing skills
- Paper -1 Rs 7,000/-
A.( previous year question paper review and analysis , practice test papers with differing levels of difficulty, detailed analysis of all questions, up to date information regarding dynamic issues , current affair roundup of the whole of last year leading to the exam ,modern current history .
B. All Regular sections as notified in notification will be adequately dealt with
- Paper -2 Rs 3,000/-
Postage Charges (Per Subject)Rs 1000/-
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION STUDY MATERIAL 1. The study material will exhaustively cover both the papers of each of the subjects. The material on each subject will be subjective and detailed and comprise highly analytical notes covering every aspect of exam
2. The course materials are available and published only in English medium , at the undermentioned cost:
 General Studies [all papers ]
 Economics [Two Papers]
 Geography [both Papers]
 History [Two Papers]
 Sociology [Two Papers]
 Political Science [Two Papers]
 Public Administration [Two Papers]
 Psychology [Two Papers]
* Postage Charges (Per Subject)
Rs. 2,000/-Rs. 2000/-
The study material will be despatched at regular intervals. Hence, the candidates who wish to start their preparation early for the Preliminary Exam may send the payment as per the details given above.
- the study material is sent by Registered Parcel/Speed Post on the next working day, after we receive the payment . Hence, the candidates may expect the study material in a weeks time, after it has been despatched
- Payment for the Study materials and Test Series is to be transferred to the following particulars”
- Account number – 110305001127
- Bank:ICICI BANK LTD
- Address:ICICI BANK LTD., HA-304, SECTOR 3, SALT LAKE CITY, BIDHAN NAGAR – 700097, NORTH 24 PARGANAS DIST., WEST BENGAL.
State: WEST BENGAL
District: NORTH 24 PARGANAS
- Branch:SALT LAKE SECTOR 3 BIDHAN NAGAR
- IFSC Code:ICIC0001103 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)
After payment has been completed in the above mentioned account by:
- Cash deposit or
- RTGS, IMPSand NEFT transfer
- receipt of payment in case of cash deposit ( sccanned copy) or payment receipt copy in case of net payment ( scanned copy)
- should be mailed to e-mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- along with – address of the recipient
- STUDY MATERIALS will reach in a period of 15 days (holidays excluded)
******* For Any queries call – 033-40063456
- The study material can also be purchased directly from the institute against cash payment, on any working day between 9.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m.
- No request for refund of the payment or change in the subject will be entertained under any circumstances.
- In the case of General Studies, supplements on Current Affairs for CSAT would be supplied at regular intervals till exam.