1/ 2/ 3 YEAR PROGRAMMES OFFLINE ARE NOW OPEN FOR ADMISSION at kolkata
CLASSROOM PROGRAMME FOR ASPIRANTS APPEARING IN 2023 -
IAS NEW BATCH 2023 - STARTS ON
- WEEKDAY - 17th JANUARY, 2023 &
- WEEKEND - 15th JANUARY, 2023
Programme & schedule of classes:
- 4 days a week classes for weekday students ( a minimum of 900 hour class before prelims 2023).
- 2 days a week classes for weekend classes ( About 800 hour classes available).
- All government holiday classes are available to weekend students.
- Assignment, test series, study materials are part of the programme & included in the fees quoted.
- In-house teachers available throughout the year for 1st & 2nd attempt.
- At least 50 tests & 500 mains writing practice sessions, along with evaluation.
- 30 test a year All india test series.
- Library facility available.
- Can migrate from weekend to weekday & vice versa.
- Repeat classes allowed.
- Best Teachers from around the country.
- Doubt clearing sessions for tests in 2nd attempt.
OPTIONAL CLASSROOM PROGRAMME STARTS FROM FIRST WEEK OF fEBRUARY:
IAS VISION NEW BATCH 2023 - OPTIONALS ( History, Geography, Political science & Sociology)
- 4 Month classroom programme
- 1 month revision before mains exam along with test series.
- Exhaustive study materials will be provided.
- Dedicated test series & answer writing practice will be provided.
- 4 Set Test Series & 200 sample answer writing.
- Library support for wide reading & reference material.
3 YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAMME FOR ASPIRANTS APPEARING IN 2025 & 2026 -
Starts on 16th JANUARY
1. Programme available in weekday and weekend modes.
2. No cost -Additional attempt available.
3. Best in class - Internal test Programme
4. Flexible Fee Payment system. 5. Self-evaluation - Constant tracking of the candidate’s progress done through weekly and monthly tests.
6. Interview support - Regular tracking of students progress through the tenure of the programme via Assignments, weekly & monthly tests.
7. Elaborate discussion based classes -
8. Current affairs support - materials + discussion