IAS Coaching Fees
IAS COACHING FEES -
(- General Studies – CSAT Paper I & Paper II) and Main Exam (General Studies - Paper I, Paper II, Paper III, & Paper IV, Essay, Test series, English Comprehension & Précis)
COMMENCEMENT - 1st week of every month
FEE (Rs) - 100 ,000
Serial No. 2
IAS COACHING FEES PRELIMS
COMMENCEMENT - 1st week of every month between April & January
FEE (Rs.) - 40 ,000
Serial No. 3
IAS COACHING FEES MAINS -- civil service Mains ( covers GENERAL STUDIES - PAPERS - GS-1, GS-2, GS-3, GS-4 & ESSAY PAPER)
COMMENCEMENT - 1st week of every month between November & June
FEE (Rs.) - 80 ,000
Serial No. 4
For Main Exam (Any one out of Economics/ Geography/ History / Political Science/ Public Administration/ Sociology) + study materials
Duration: 3 ⅟₂ months
COMMENCEMENT - June and December
FEE (Rs.) - 40,000/-
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
- FOR ADMISSION TO any of the above courses, fill-up the “REGISTRATION / ENROLMENT FORM” in your own hand-writing and send the same to us by post or contact us personally with the duly completed form alongwith (i) 1 passport size photograph and (ii) photocopy of Xth class GRADUATION MARKSHEET.
- In case of payments availing instalment facility ,10% additional cost will be charged .
- All the above charges are inclusive of the cost of study material.
- There would be separate classes for Prelim (Paper I - General Studies & Paper II - CSAT) and Main Exam (General Studies - Paper I, Paper II, Paper III, Paper IV, Essay.
- The fee can be paid either in cash or through a bank draft favouring ‘‘IAS VISION” payable at KOLKATA
- Request for CHANGE OF SUBJECT, REFUND OR ADJUSTMENT OF THE FEE will not be considered under any circumstances.
In case of Electronic Transfer, please send a scanned copy of the receipt of the transaction along with the filled "ENROLMENT FORM" to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses > Weekend PROGRAMMES
|For Prelim (Paper I - General Studies & Paper II -CSAT) and Main Exam (General Studies - Paper I, Paper II, Paper III, Paper IV & Essay)|
|C. Enrolment / Registration Fee Rs. 300/-|
|NOTE: All the above charges are inclusive of Service Tax, as applicable|
|1. For Admission one needs to carry following
(i) 1 passport size photograph & (ii) photocopy of Xth class certificate.
1. course fee is inclusive of cost of Study Material and Service Tax, as applicable
2. programme in weekend classes is similar to that in our regular (weekdays) classes and the complete syllabus, prescribed by UPSC, will be covered.
3. Since the number of seats is limited, the admissions will be done strictly on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED basis.
4. The fee can be paid either in cash or through a bank draft favouring ‘‘ IAS Vision” payable at Kolkata.
5. Facility of online exam would be available free of cost to students enrolled under the programme.
|1. Request for CHANGE OF SUBJECT, REFUND OR ADJUSTMENT OF THE FEE will not be considered under any circumstances.|
|IAS VISION FEES - PAYMENT OPTION|
|Demand draft: In Case of Payment by Demand Draft:
The DD is to be made in favor of: IAS VISION , Payable at KOLKATA .
The DD is to be sent to:
IAS VISION ,
DB - 45,SECTOR -1,SALT LAKE CITY
KOLKATA – 700 064Bank account details for NEFT or IMPS transfer are as follows:Bank Name: ICICI BANK
Bank Address: ICICI BANK LTD., HA-304, SECTOR 3, SALT LAKE CITY, BIDHAN NAGAR - 700097, NORTH 24 PARGANAS DIST., WEST BENGAL
A/C Number: 110305001127
Beneficiary Name: IAS VISION
IFSC Code: ICIC0001103 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)ORIAS VISIONA/C NO. 50200035843526IFSC CODE - HDFC0000018 (Can be used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)
BANK - HDFC BANK
ADDRESS - BB 22, Sector 1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064